How can you design dynamic settings that support telling great stories?
Setting Design helps you to assembling the critical details that you will need in order to tell a story. More than mere worldbuilding, this book shows you how to save prep time by focusing on just the elements you’ll need and use.
With clear step-by-step instructions, you can:
- Create a clear premise for your setting
- Establish the genre, place, and time
- Determine a theme to runs through your stories
- Develop unique and useful locations
- Populate the setting with people and organizations
- Develop a setting bible
Setting Design was designed to work with ReadWriteRoll, but is system-agnostic and can be used alone.